27L Large Capacity Bicycle Pannier
Roll and go!
- This bike pannier bag has a seamless Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) surface material and 840D nylon inner layer.
- All seams are sealed by hot pressing, ensuring long-lasting durability and effective waterproofing, suitable for bicycling, traveling and other outdoor activities.
- Unique Closure Designs: The roll-up closure and buckles without zipper are perfect to prevent water or rain from entering the bag.
- Easy to Install: Equipped with double hooks and a 360° rotatable bracket on the back, the bike rear bag can be fixed on the rear rack without effort, while the hooks can slide smoothly to the left or right to adjust the suitable position for different types of bikes
- Solid Structure: To prevent the bag from rubbing the wheel, there is a dual hard board design. The first board is inner support. The second board reinforces structural integrity.
- Reflective logo on both sides of the bag ensures increased disability and riding safety.
- The pads at the bottom of the bag reduce friction and protect the panniers.
- Includes comfortable rubber and nylon carrying handle for your convenience.
- Crimping seal, equipped with front mesh bag, inner mesh and cloth bag.
- Quick-release buckle.
- Waterproof performance protects contents without fear of rain.
- High frequency technology replaces traditional sewing to ensure sustained waterproof performance.
- 27L large-capacity bag is designed to meet your long-distance riding needs.
**Note: Includes the waterproof pannier bicycle bag only, other accessories shown are to demonstrate capacity/volume and are not included with this purchase. Shucks!
- Material: 840D nylon laminated Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) waterproof film, back panel is made of polypropylene (PP) board.
- Size: 34x18x46 cm / 13.39x7.09x18.11 in
- Process: High frequency welding
- Capacity: 27L
- Colors: Black or Dark Khaki
- Quantity: 1 Pc
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
Contact Tucker directly with any questions you might have: Email